Conflict: Force vs Non-Force
SWAG 77 RPers mainly: Mara Jade, Sabine Wren and Hera Syndulla
0. Mara Jade’s secret conference call with the Emperor turns ugly. The Emperor has ordered the orbital bombardment of Lothal. When it will happen is anyone’s guess.
1. Sabine notices Mara’s distress who orders her to shore up the barricades, and does not say why, but says that Lieutenant Bo-Katan was here and told her to do it. Sabine argues with Mara, causing her to pull away.
2. Hera witnesses the behavior and is told “no” by Sabine. They agree to leave Mara alone. Then Sabine tells Hera that the barricades need to be strengthened when Hera intercepts a secret decoded message that a fleet of Star Destroyers have just come out of hyperspace.
3. Shocked they race to get the barricades in place when suddenly, the bombardment starts. It is across the planet. It looks like huge laser knives cutting across the planet like butter. Both Hera and Sabine are stunned. Then shuttles of troops fall from the sky with probedroids and some strange new metal beasts that are 20 feet high — AT-AT walkers, which slice open the city one neighborhood at a time while the stormtroopers kill the people.
4. The Rebels do what they can to defend themselves but hide in their bunker where Mara is crying profusely muttering “they did it because of me.” repeatedly. Hera races to her GHOST to see what she can do, while Sabine escorts Mara to the ship dodging blaster fire and lasers. She pushes Mara into the gunner seat while she goes into the other and tells her to fight.
5. Meanwhile, the Inquisitor is gets reports of how successful the campaign is going. He senses Mara’s plight and says some “Darth Vadery” sort of thing… “It is the last of the Rebels. It is end of the Rebellion…” When out of no where, Bo-Katan and her ships fire on the Inquisitor blasting the Star Destroyers into pieces. And she talks major shit to the Inquistor. A Star Destroyer falls out of orbit into Lothalian atmosphere.
6. Everyone runs together and happy reunion.
7. Denouement: Vader steps in a holo and curses out the Inquisitor for failing and chokes him.